|New Zealand Bus Travel|
|Passenger Name * Required|
|Contact Email Address * Required|
|Contact Phone Number * Required|
|Cell Phone Number|
|Country * Required|
Fare (each way - Depart or Arrive Christchurch City)
Fare (each way - Depart or Arrive Christchurch Airport)
Adult - NZ$50.00/Child - NZ$50.00
Adult - NZ$60.00/Child - NZ$60.00
|Number of Adults * Required|
|Number of Children (3 years and over)|
|Number of Infants (0-2yrs)|
|Names of All Adults & Children travelling|
|Travel Date (DD/MM/YYYY) * Required|
|Bike and/or Additional Luggage|
|Return Travel Date (DD/MM/YYYY)|
|Bike or Additional Luggage|
|Credit Card Number (0000-0000-0000-0000) * Required|
|CVC (000) * Required|
|Expiry Date (mm/yr) * Required|
|Cardholder's Name * Required|
|I would like to|
|Comments, special needs, etc|
* If you cancel up to 12 hours prior to *departure time of service prior to the day of travel a minimum fee of $10.00 on all cancellations or a refund of 80% of ticket will
* If you cancel 12 hours prior to departure time of service or on the day of travel a 50% refund will apply unless you have cancelled within 3 hours from the departure
time of service then no refund nor ticket re-issue will be given.
* Cancellations within 3 hours of departure time of service no refund nor ticket re-issue will be given.
* Children 3 years and older are charged the adult fare if they require a seat. Babies and infants (less than 3 years old) travel free, provided infants do not take a seat and
if sits on adults lap. One infant per adult, carried on the lap.
* If the bus operator has agreed to carry an unaccompanied child, then the policy is "ALL CARE & NO RESPONSIBILITY" for all children travelling under the age of 14.
An adult must be present to put the child on the bus and an adult must be waiting at collection point at least 10 minutes prior to arrival. Contact phone numbers must
be given for both origin and destination at time of booking by adding the respective details on the 'Comments' field of the reservation form.
* A passenger is allow 1 bag (20-22kg) per person to travel free plus a carry on. If you are transferring from one bus to another it is the passengers responsibility to make
sure the bag is transferred. All Luggage must be clearly labelled otherwise carried at owners own risk
* Bikes Pre-booked $25 (2 bikes only per run). Once a bike is booked the full ticket (travel & bike) becomes Non Transferable/ Non refundable and at Owner's risk.
No compensation will be given if the bikes are damaged in any way. Bikes must fit a standard bike rack except for bus services from Greymouth to Hokitika, Fox
Glacier, Franz Josef, Punakaiki and Westport.
* Reservations are necessary, as all bus services are 'reserved' seating services Seat availability is confirmed once your reservation has been confirmed and paid for.
* Reservations made within 12 hours of departure time will automatically be cancelled.
* When you a make a reservation, you are agreeing to the above Booking Terms and Conditions.
* If you are experiencing any problems in making your reservation or would like one of our travel consultant's to make a reservation for you, please do not hesitate to
contact our Travel Centre team.
Please check your email address is correct.
Prices are for guidance and subject and includes local taxes.
|Copyright © 2010-2018 - BM Marketing - All Rights Reserved|